Upcoming Sprint Timeline
- May 1 - May 6: Strategy Sprint
- Develop Moti's global strategy, including timeline, budget, and key milestones
- Create a compelling story for Moti's mission and goals
- Design the Mutual Credit Strategy
- May 8 - May 12: Preparation Sprint
- Create marketing and promotional materials for the Mapathon event
- Develop a detailed event plan, including a minute-by-minute rundown and day-by-day timeline
- Assign roles and responsibilities for the event
- May 15 - May 19: Design Sprint
- Collaborate with designers, animators, and front-end developers to create engaging visuals for the event
- Design the overall event experience, including interactive elements and gamification
- May 22 - May 26: Development Sprint
- Work with developers to create a robust platform for hosting and managing Mapathon events
- Integrate the mutual credit system within the platform to facilitate transactions and incentives for participants
- Implement analytics and reporting features to track event success and participant engagement
- May 27 - May 31: Production Sprint
- Finalize all design and development work for the Mapathon event
- Test and debug the platform, ensuring a smooth user experience
- Prepare all event materials and logistics
- June 1: Mapathon Event Launch
- Execute the Mapathon event, leveraging the technology and mutual credit system to encourage participation and community building
- Monitor event performance and gather feedback for continuous improvement
- Missing Artists
- Overlapping MVP prior to September
- Engage coders at CCC Camp
- Component-based Strategy
- Internal Product vs Collaborative Product Development (confusion)
- 20 Community leaders
- 100 Community leaders
Phase 1: Setting up Minimal Viable Collaboration Infrastructure (May to August 2023)
In the first phase, Moti will focus on using Map of the Future as a pilot project to lay the groundwork for collaboration and establish a minimal viable collaboration. This phase will be primarily dedicated to building the infrastructure, mechanisms, methodologies, products, and processes that will serve as the foundation for future growth and development.
During this phase, Moti will prioritize developing the following Building blocks:
- Collaborative economy mechanism: Develop mechanisms, such as mutual credit and slicing the pie, that enable nomads, collaborators, and strategic partners from across the world to form functional and cash-free collaborations.
- Decentralized event production infrastructure: Create an infrastructure that allows events to be hosted locally in different locations across the world, with media gathered from different spaces that interoperate and connect as a global festival.
- Digital incubator: Develop processes needed for different communities to incubate products and ideas that address their needs through a robust, rigorous, and fun business process.
With these building blocks in place, Moti will work on achieving the following short-term business objectives:
- Collect market data: As a bootstrap startup, Moti will focus on gathering market data efficiently and cost-effectively, laying the foundation for future growth and development.
- Establish functional and meaningful partnerships: Moti will work on forming strategic partnerships with people and organizations that can help build the product and the business.
- Sign up spaces as real estate: Moti will sign up various spaces to the Space Network, allowing these spaces to be activated in the future and used by communities for hosting events and strengthening community bonds. These spaces will also become part of the gloabl decentralized festival network.
- Collaborate on Moti's projects: With the help of strategic partners, Moti will work together on researching, designing, and incubating its projects.
- Proactively engage investors as collaborators: Moti will actively and confidently pursue investors across various market segments, viewing them as essential collaborators in building a robust, decentralized incubator. The goal is to establish strong, meaningful, and instrumental relationships with these investors, which will drive Moti to constantly think about and connect with them, fostering a mutually beneficial collaboration.
Focusing on building the infrastructure first and then achieving these short-term business objectives will allow Moti to establish a strong foundation for collaboration, which will enable the organization to work more effectively on its projects and future phases.
Phase 2: Selecting Product Genesis, Building MVP, Gaining Traction, and Securing Investments (September 2023 to February 2024)
In the second phase, from September to February, Moti will concentrate on selecting and designing its first product, called "Product Genesis," based on the data gathered and analysis of market conditions across various markets. This phase will leverage the infrastructure, digital incubator, real estate, and decentralized event festival production network established in Phase 1.
During this phase, Moti will prioritize the following objectives:
- Select and design Product Genesis: Given all the data gathered and considering various market factors, make a strategic decision to select and design one single product with an extremely refined go-to-market strategy and product strategy around August or September.
- Build the MVP: Develop the minimum viable product (MVP) for Product Genesis, demonstrating its core functionality and value proposition to potential investors and customers.
- Launch the product and gain traction: Release the MVP of Product Genesis to the market, gaining traction and showcasing its potential value to investors.
- Engage investors and explore diverse financing options: Initiate conversations and engagement with investors, inviting them to be part of the development process and demonstrating the potential for growth and success of Product Genesis. Consider various funding options, including traditional investments, crowdfunding, or other innovative financing methods.
- Secure funding: Design and develop multiple investment products tailored to different investors' needs and preferences, aiming to secure the necessary financing to fund the continued development and growth of Moti's chosen product.
By focusing on these objectives during Phase 2, Moti will be able to develop and launch Product Genesis, gain traction in the market, and secure the necessary investments to drive the organization's growth and success. The established infrastructure and partnerships from Phase 1 will support these efforts and provide a solid foundation for Moti's future endeavors.
Throughout this phase, Moti should concentrate on the practical aspects of product development and investment acquisition, avoiding philosophical or ontological debates about the nature of products. The main criteria for success will be the ability to build the MVP, gain market traction, and secure funding through a singular product strategy and go-to-market strategy that align with the chosen product.